1. Serve your guests on a beautiful tray like this gold one, and use unique serving pieces like these salad servers and handmade meat fork from Table Matters.
2. Want to enjoy a festive night of food and friends that will directly contribute to the Good School Food program of Jones Valley Teaching Farm? Gift the gift of healthy food education, habits and hands-on experience to Birmingham school children and their families by hosting a Gather Dinner benefiting JVTF.
3. Any foodie with a bit of a sweet tooth will adore treats from the Baking Bandits. Slip a gift card in your foodie’s stocking, and they can enjoy treats into the new year.
4. Infused Oils and Balsamics can lay the groundwork for a delightful dish, or can be enjoyed on their own. Olio has savory, sweet or fruity infusions to suit any taste, as well as pastas, and nut butters.
5. For the grillmaster on your list, Primo grills and smokers from Blackjack Gardens make an impressive gift.
Find the best of local for the foodie on your list, and tell them SCOUT sent you!